Work With us
We are always eager to add high quality drivers and customer service and warehouse associates to our team.
- Have later model 1.5T commercial vans through to 4T trucks with tail lift.
- Are incorporated as companies with all insurances.
- Have excellent customer service skills and good character that want to do more than just driving.
- Are reliable, flexible, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
Smartways offers high quality owner drivers:
- Consistent work.
- Excellent (hourly) earnings as well as the potential for additional earnings with After Hours and Direct Drive deliveries.
- Flexibility on hours.
- Necessary training.
- Uniforms and PDAs.
- Latest technology to reduce administrative burdens.
- A “happy” team oriented environment.
Customer Service & Warehouse Roles
Smartways is keen to hear from people with customer service and/or warehouse experience to join our high calibre and energetic team. Parties with prior healthcare experience are particularly encouraged. Smartways offers its employees the ability to thrive in a challenging and stimulating environment with opportunities for advancement over the long term.
Attributes we look for in qualified customer service and warehouse personnel include:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Independent and takes accountability for tasks.
- Self starter with good problem solving skills.
- ‘Can do’ service oriented approach.
- Considerate, honest with high personal integrity.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Flexible with a willingness to learn.